Material Pricing Updates
Keep your material prices up to date!
- Open an item and update the price
- Receive a price file from your vendor and use TurboBid's "Price Update From File" feature
- Create your own price file and update it as needed
Paid Subscription Service
TurboPricer(Click here to play video)
TurboPricer dramatically speeds up the estimating process by connecting TurboBid to your selected vendors pricing data in real time.
When you've completed an estimate, simply click on the TurboPricer button in TurboBid and a list containing the items in the estimate is electronically sent to each of your selected vendors. The list is instantly matched to your vendor's pricing file and within seconds the items in TurboBid are updated to reflect your current vendor pricing.
After each update, an exception list is generated. If your vendor does not carry an item in the estimate, the exception report will display a list of similar items that your supply house does carry. Detailed information is provided to allow you to quickly add the alternate items to TurboBid's database. After you have added the alternate items, simply perform a mass substitution that will switch out the old item with the new item in every applicable assembly in TurboBid's entire database.
You can also choose to view a detailed list that will display alternates for every item in the estimate. This provides an excellent way to easily expand your item database to include additional material choices for your vendor. Your vendor pricing is displayed for the original items, as well as the alternates, so that you can quickly identify which of the items that your vendor carries offer the lowest cost.
You can also choose to update the items in TurboBid to reflect the average market price. This is a great way to update your material prices in the event that your vendor is not available for the update service.
- Actual pricing from your preferred vendors in real time
- Listing of alternate items for each vendor
- Update material to reflect the average market price
- Pricing returned in seconds and applied to the estimate
- Over 2,000 distributor branch locations
- Increased accuracy and faster bid preparation
- Improved productivity and profitability
- More accurate and timely bids
- Access to supplierÃ¢€â„¢s pricing 24 / 7
- Competitive advantage
- Enhanced relationships with suppliers
- Internet connection
- Web browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, or Firefox 3.5 or greater
- Vendor must be in our network of participating vendors. You can contact them to see if your vendor is in their network: www.tradeservice.com.
- You must have an established account in good standing with a participating vendor. The vendor has complete discretion to approve, or not approve, your TurboPricer material price update request.
- TurboPricer is available on a month by month subscription basis for only $49 per month.
Trade Service- Click here to View a video of using TRA-SER SX with TurboBid
Trade Service has partnered with Turbobid to offer you a 14-day trial of TRA-SER SX at no cost. All you have to do is register and we'll send you a website link, login and password. With TRA-SER SX there's no loading of a program to your computer because it's all Internet-based. Here are few reasons to try TRA-SER:
- Material pricing for 2 million electrical items from over 650 manufacturers.
- Can be used to regularly update your material pricing in TurboBid.
- Cross-references for over 150,000 items to help you quickly find alternative materials.
- Displays entire NECA Manual of Labor Units (with subscription to NECA).
- Internet-based so it's always current and there's nothing to load onto your computer.
EPIC Pricing Service
TurboBid is compatible with the EPIC pricing service. This means that if you are already subscribing to EPIC for your commercial estimating software, you can use your same subscription for updating material in TurboBid
TurboBid is compatible with the NetPricer pricing service.