Material Pricing Updates
Keep your material prices up to date!
- Open an item and update the price
- Receive a price file from your vendor and use TurboBid's "Price Update From File" feature
- Create your own price file and update it as needed
Paid Subscription Service
There is no other estimating program available that has our amazing TurboCloud™ technology.
Estimating systems need to be installed locally on your computer rather than being online so that you're not held hostage to an internet connection. The problem with other locally installed estimating systems is that after you download their database, you're left on your own to add new items and to create your own new assemblies.
Where TurboCloud™ comes into play is that as time goes by, we continue to add new items and assemblies to our master database. Through our exclusive TurboCloud™ technology, you're able to access these new items and assemblies and add them to your local database.
We host our TurboBid™ master database on a secure Microsoft Azure SQL Server located in the clouds. The TurboCloud™ control panel, which is located in your copy of TurboBid, communicates with our master database. The left side of the TurboCloud™ control panel displays the contents of your local database and the right side displays the contents of our master database. You can filter the display to only show the items and assemblies that are in our master database that you don't already have in your local database. You simply drag what you want from our master database to your local database.
TurboCloud™ includes a unique feature in which users can come together as a community and share the new items and assemblies that they've created and added to their database. Prior to displaying these items or assemblies to the rest of the community, our database administrators will verify UPC numbers, catalog numbers, pricing, labor units, upload pictures and catalog pages, etc.
Think about it. This incredible process means that we have TurboCloud™ users from around the world helping us develop and expand TurboBid's database. These are all real life estimators that are using TurboBid every day in the real world. And as part of the TurboCloud™ community, you have access to all of it.
Last but not least, TurboCloud™ also includes a feature that will update the Trade and Target material prices in your local database so that you can be assured that your material prices are always up to date.
There is no better estimating database maintenance program available anywhere, at any price.
TurboPricer(Click here to play video)
TurboPricer dramatically speeds up the estimating process by connecting TurboBid to your selected vendors pricing data in real time.
When you've completed an estimate, simply click on the TurboPricer button in TurboBid and a list containing the items in the estimate is electronically sent to each of your selected vendors. The list is instantly matched to your vendor's pricing file and within seconds the items in TurboBid are updated to reflect your current vendor pricing.
After each update, an exception list is generated. If your vendor does not carry an item in the estimate, the exception report will display a list of similar items that your supply house does carry. Detailed information is provided to allow you to quickly add the alternate items to TurboBid's database. After you have added the alternate items, simply perform a mass substitution that will switch out the old item with the new item in every applicable assembly in TurboBid's entire database.
You can also choose to view a detailed list that will display alternates for every item in the estimate. This provides an excellent way to easily expand your item database to include additional material choices for your vendor. Your vendor pricing is displayed for the original items, as well as the alternates, so that you can quickly identify which of the items that your vendor carries offer the lowest cost.
You can also choose to update the items in TurboBid to reflect the average market price. This is a great way to update your material prices in the event that your vendor is not available for the update service.
- Actual pricing from your preferred vendors in real time
- Listing of alternate items for each vendor
- Update material to reflect the average market price
- Pricing returned in seconds and applied to the estimate
- Over 2,000 distributor branch locations
- Increased accuracy and faster bid preparation
- Improved productivity and profitability
- More accurate and timely bids
- Access to supplierÃ¢€â„¢s pricing 24 / 7
- Competitive advantage
- Enhanced relationships with suppliers
- Internet connection
- Web browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0, or Firefox 3.5 or greater
- Vendor must be in our network of participating vendors. You can contact them to see if your vendor is in their network: www.tradeservice.com.
- You must have an established account in good standing with a participating vendor. The vendor has complete discretion to approve, or not approve, your TurboPricer material price update request.
- TurboPricer is available on a month by month subscription basis for only $49 per month.
Trade Service- Click here to View a video of using TRA-SER SX with TurboBid
Trade Service has partnered with Turbobid to offer you a 14-day trial of TRA-SER SX at no cost. All you have to do is register and we'll send you a website link, login and password. With TRA-SER SX there's no loading of a program to your computer because it's all Internet-based. Here are few reasons to try TRA-SER:
- Material pricing for 2 million electrical items from over 650 manufacturers.
- Can be used to regularly update your material pricing in TurboBid.
- Cross-references for over 150,000 items to help you quickly find alternative materials.
- Displays entire NECA Manual of Labor Units (with subscription to NECA).
- Internet-based so it's always current and there's nothing to load onto your computer.
EPIC Pricing Service
TurboBid is compatible with the EPIC pricing service. This means that if you are already subscribing to EPIC for your commercial estimating software, you can use your same subscription for updating material in TurboBid
TurboBid is compatible with the NetPricer pricing service.